Stillwater, Minnesota Family Photographer - The Nelson Family

A few months ago I shared an entire session that I did. It was the first time I had ever done this & I thought I should do it again. I don't get to do many outdoor winter sessions. I love to do them and I don't like winter. They are just so pretty! In Minnesota our winters seem to never end so I love when people take advantage of our extra long season!

All these locations were withing minutes of this families house. They had chosen a few spots and I picked a spot as well that I found as I was driving to their house. We were all so cold by the end but the results of these photos were so worth it. We ended back at their house in front of their tree. So perfect!!



















































































0 comments:

Post a Comment